Desire Map 2015 Events
It’s here, it’s really happening!
Enrollment is now open for my Desire Map Events
You and me connecting and finding out what we truly desire. This are the events your soul has been craving. Deep down, you know you need this.
February Desire Map Workshop – Olds, Alberta
February 21 to 22
- A support system that will allow you to go deeper; to allow your heart and mind freedom to move
- An outpouring of love and energy that will drown out your feelings of guilt, shame and restrictions
- Quiet space and time in a warm, country setting focused on YOU and how you want to feel
- A gathering of women designed entirely to inspire you to be who you were meant to be
Be who you were meant to be
Your registration includes:
- The Desire Map book
- The gorgeous 2015 Desire Map Planner
- The Desire Map workbook that we will be working through together
- A delicious homemade lunch and plenty of snacks
- The Desire Map Audio Bonus – 10 Radio D Tracks
- Archangel Power Tarot Card reading
- Full workshop facilitated by me
- Space and time to reflect and grow
- A post-workshop private group to continue with the conversations and connections – The Divine Goddess Circle
- More will be announced as we get closer to the big weekend!
You don’t have to do anything.
Just bring an open heart and a willingness to create your life.
Let’s talk about your life.
Do you feel free? Joyful? Connected?
Most importantly, does your life feel the way you want it to feel?
When I read The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte for the first time, my life was not feeling the way I wanted it to. I was making to do lists and not getting anything accomplished. I was setting goals that I thought everyone should have:
- Eat healthier
- Live an active lifestyle
- Build my business
- Be a better mom
- Spend time with my husband
- and on and on
I would feel guilty and lazy and overwhelmed. I’d cross one thing off, only to feel like a failure for the other 25 things that suddenly appeared on my list.
I’d cross one thing off, only to feel like a failure
for the other 25 things that suddenly appeared on my list
The Desire Map was the catalyst for the change I needed.
This book isn’t just intellectual theory. It actually walks you through the process of practically (+ soulfully) creating a life that you actually want to live, connected to people, experiences and things that you actually want to be connected to.
It seems so obvious, right?
Of course! My life should feel good!
My life should feel good!
But the thing is, so many of us aren’t living that way. We’re fixated on what others think we should do. We’re pushing ourselves to meet someone else’s expectations of The Great Mom, The Successful Businesswoman, The Patient Wife or The Forgiving Friend.
And in all that striving to meet other people’s expectations, a lot of us have lost ourselves. For a while, I did.
…in all that striving, we have lost ourselves
The Desire Map snapped me out of it and got me back on my own life track, moving towards a future that feels right for me. And because of the profound impact desire mapping has had on my life, I want to sing about this work from the rooftops. I want you to have this opportunity to reclaim your life too, which is why…
The Desire Map is an opportunity to RECLAIM your life!
When I heard that Danielle was creating a Licensing program so that people could teach this material, I was one of the first people waving my arms at the front of the line.
I am thrilled to announce that I’m an official Desire Map Licensee (cue the confetti!).
It’s never too late to live a life that feels good.
A life that you consciously choose and design, based on your own core desired feelings.
I’d like to help you uncover those feelings so you can start building a life that helps you generate them. Register now.
With all my heart,
CDF’s: Peaceful, Connected, Strong, Excited
Glimpse into a #DesireMap Workshop with L’Erin Alta in Seattle